Sunday, September 20, 2020

More Seesaw!!! Battle of the Ships Sight Word Game

 So I will be very truthful and tell you the idea for this game came from an IG post I took a screenshot of and emailed myself. I found the picture that was buried in my Photo Album and wanted to make a full-fledged multi-page activity out of it. 





This game is available as a Seesaw Activity, Google Slide, or just a plan 'ol pdf. The video preview above is in Seesaw. It was the first format I tried this in and it's the LMS of my school. 



Students move their ship to a place and take turns reading sight words to guess where the ship is 'hidden'. There are 14 different "boards". I used Fry's 100 sight words. Toward the middle/end I started adding more boxes and cycling back to other words that I feel needed more practice. 




Click Here to check it out on TpT

0 Replies:

Post a Comment