Friday, November 27, 2020

Christmas-Themed Seesaw Math Activities

Some schools are F2F, some are virtual, and some are hybrid. Things are changing day by day. I don't know whether to make copies, break out the glitter, or get a ring light for Zoom teaching. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I truly don't know how to prepare. 

Something that actually occupies my mind and hands is creating Seesaw activities. It's quite time consuming because you have to insert each picture one at a time and I often have to remove backgrounds. I do really enjoy it though. 

Rather than reinvent the wheel I took one of my old products and decided to 2020 it! No, that doesn't mean ruin it, lol. I make it a digital Seesaw activity. I'm letting you know the printable was much easier but it's a good thing my tech skills have also improved over the years. So here it is--Christmas-Themed Seesaw Math Activities!


 

Video Previews of 2 of the Activities: 



0 Replies:

Post a Comment