Friday, July 5, 2013

Oh so Pinteresting

Cara is on a roll with these fun linky parties.

Okay---read this next sentence---and I *dare* you...like triple dog dare you not to end up singing it.

These are a few of my favORite pins (okay, I ended up singing it...and or is in all caps because I have an awesome singing voice--in the shower)


My fave teacher pins this week:
To encourage 100% work (I may do this with spelling, reading, and/or math tests) source
Not only does it correspond to the CCS and a push from my district but I'm wanting to incorporate more literature and writing into math. Maybe not a main component but some cross-curricular action. (original source didn't work)

I make most of my own behavior management stuff. Last year I ended up making month-long calendars to record clip chart results. Well, why reinvent the wheel? These are fab. source


I printed this (and some other saying/subway art) for the classroom. I'm going to find some cute frames and hopefully hang them in my room. source
















I hate wasted space in my classroom--because I have so much stuff and space is limited. I'm not sure what I'll end up doing but this was a good idea. source
















Foodie pins:
Yes please! source
I'm more of a chocolate, caramel, peanut butter person but since it's summer this looked so refreshing! source
And some funny ha-ha pins:

I had a lot more pins but I can only make you scroll so far. ;)

I'm going to go find some more awesome pins----because my boards aren't full enough. Somewhere on the left of this post you can click to follow me on Pinterest. 

Click here to link up!

8 Replies:

First Grade Funtastic said...

YUM! I am going to have to repin your Snickers Fudge! That looks so good!
Sara
First Grade Funtastic

Kelly said...

Ohhh....I {heart} those math journal sentence starters and that snickers fudge looks super yummy!

Rachel said...

That Einstein poster is mine :) Thanks for pinning/posting it!
Rachel
La SeƱorita Creativa

Anonymous said...

Found you on Cara's linky and I am your newest follower! That Snicker's fudge looks AMAZING! Also love the Math journal ideas!

Kristi
Fun in First Grade!

Julie DiBenedetto said...

LOVE your Bubblegum finds! I want to do that too!
Pinning is so inspirational!
Happy Friday!
Julie
Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

resource room roundabout said...

I really enjoy finding new blogs to follow from this linky. You have so many great pins. The second ecard made me laugh- isn't it the truth.

Katie

Unknown said...

Love all the pins you posted!
Visit our blog at ourkcrewrocks.blogspot.com!
Looking forward to seeing next weeks pins!
~Amber

Cupcake said...

Love the bubblegum club idea! And thank you for the love!! :)
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Post a Comment