Sunday, December 8, 2013

Addition/Subtraction December Freebie

Hey everyone!! I feel like I've been MIA for a while. December is a crazy month and like so many of you I've been super busy. Most of my blogging buddies have carved out time for blogging and creating and sharing and for that I'm envious.

Here's a quick freebie for you:
click here to get your freebie




I had a snow day on Friday so I didn't get a chance to bring my reading book home and work on my next weekly packet for Journeys. I did make one for Seasons that I finally posted.

click here
Included in this packet:

spelling practice pages (including challenge words)
identifying spelling words
3-contraction sorting pages
spelling practice test template
spelling pretest template
practice spelling test template
spelling test template
2 vocabulary test templates
spelling word stamping
spelling word graphing
vocabulary word graphing
use a spelling word in a sentence
illustrate the four seasons work page

the template is included in my Seasons packet



1 Replies:

Post a Comment