Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Apparently my summer blog obsession....#LinkyParty

I've started following so many fabulous blogs. I want to thank everyone for their ideas. This is a fantastic teacher collaboration...so much so I wish they made it part of the curriculum in college. Blogging 101....I think we'd all ace that one!

I'm joining up with the favorite fonts linky party from Teachery Tidbits. It wasn't until recently that I started using other fun, fancy, crazy fonts. I'd see all of the great products on TpT and on blogs and I'd be font envious. I started looking more into it and I found some goodies. At work my go to is still good 'ol Comic Sans but at home where I can install more fonts that is no longer the case.

In no certain order here are a few of my favorite fonts:

























So, Linky Up with Teachery Tidbits.

Oh and I found this awesome Linky Part through http://teacherideafactory.blogspot.com/


Graphics by The 3AM Teacher

1 Replies:

Natalie said...

Ahhh I must have Grinched! How come I have never seen that one before?

Thanks so much for linking up! I love, love, love your blog design! The colors are just so right!

I'm your newest follower :)
Natalie
TeacheryTidbits

Post a Comment