Thursday, November 1, 2012

All kinds of November stuff and a freebie!

I've been feverishly working on these to get them out in time to share. I've also printed them and they're laminated at school. Thanks to a few parent helpers they'll be cut out and ready to go on Monday!! Hooray!

In this packet you'll get writing prompts, graphic organizers, and reading/phonics center activities.

  • nonsense word game (multi-player)
  • nonsense/real word sorting
  • ABC order (with worksheet)
  • Sorting naming words and action words (with worksheet)
  • Contractions (with worksheet)
  • 4 graphic organizers
  • 3 different writing prompts (each with three leveled writing papers) 
  • images of sample anchor charts with words to use for Pilgrim Venn Diagram




Okay, I also promised a freebie!!!

This is included in the packet but I wanted to share it with everyone (in the file I've typed up the words that go on the anchor charts)
the words to do this in your classroom are included when you download the preview


Click here to check it out in my TpT store! (feedback appreciated & feel free to pin)

0 Replies:

Post a Comment