Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Currently


  • Listening--I like some reality tv. This is one I'm just now getting into. I love seeing how their cakes turn out.
  • Loving--Umm...Indiana and 60 degrees in December. Yes please!
  • Thinking--I have my CCS Math Centers all printed and laminated....and that's as far as I've made it.
  • Wanting--While we're experiencing good weather right now I know it's only a matter of time until we're back to normal...and well...heading out to warm up the car is no fun. I'd like to get a remote starter. I've even seen some that I can download an app to use instead of the keyfob thing. 
  • Needing--I did some Christmas shopping online and part of it is being shipped through UPS. However they keep showing up when I'm not home. They won't leave my packages and I'm afraid they'll be sent back!! Eek!
  • RAK--Like I mentioned I live in an apartment complex and I think it'd be fun idea to just randomly give someone a card to wish them a happy holiday.
Head on over and link up with Farley to share your currently!


I am sooo close to 200 followers!! Thanks! I am planning a great giveaway (with the help of some great bloggers!). I just need to reach that number first. :D

12 Replies:

The Math Spot said...

I found you through the Currently this month. Congratulations on nearing 200 followers! I lived in an apartment and I can definitely sympathize with the stress of ordering online in that scenario. Good luck getting your goodies!

Polka Dots and Teaching Tots

Hello Mrs Sykes said...

Some days, I just need the laminating to cut itself out... I feel ya'! Let me know if you want any help with your giveaway!! Love seeing what you are CuRrEnTly up to...

~Jen
Hello Mrs Sykes

Kate Daniel said...

Ugh! Cutting out lamination is so tedious!! :( Hopefully there will be some good Lifetime movies on tomorrow to keep you occupied! :)

Kate
Second Grade Sparkle

Jennifer said...

You just reminded me that I brought home a tons of stuff to laminate AND cut out so you're a step ahead of me!
Rowdy in First Grade

Delighted said...

I have so many things that need laminated, unfortunately our laminator is broken at school. Think I'm going to have to break down and take it somewhere. Hope you get all yours cut out! :-)

imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Tessa said...

I'm currently bribing some big kids to help me cut laminating. I HATE it!

I've had 60s too. I'm loving it but it's hurting my Christmas spirit!

Tessa
www.talesfromoutsidetheclassroom.com

Primary Planet said...

Trying to help! I believe I am follower number 195! I am trying to get to 100 so I can do a giveaway! Stop by if you get the chance!
Hilary
Second Grade is Out of This World

vicky1970 said...

Hi, I love your RAK...that can really make someone's day...very thoughtful!
Vicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

Unknown said...

Automatic car starter was a life saver before I had a garage!! And your RAK if super sweet! You're so close to 200 :)

❤ -Stephanie
Falling Into First

luckeyfrog said...

This Indiana weather is crazy, right? I'm a fellow Indiana teacher/blogger- and a new follower! :) I wonder if you're anywhere close to me!

Jenny
Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

Miss Cosby said...

Thanks for all the bloggy love! I did finish cutting out my laminated stuff...well...I thought I did. One boy...in one center...found a few Santas that weren't cut out. D'oh!

lol

Getting my Christmas Cards soon for my RAK!

Fluttering Through First Grade said...

Am I completely warped if I say I actually enjoy cutting out lamination?! Don't know what it is but it's therapeutic for me. I need to get a life. Or get out anywhere. But I if I went out I would take my lamination with me. Send it on over!
Hmmm there's my side business... ;)
~Christy
Fluttering Through First Grade

Post a Comment