Sunday, December 9, 2012

Some more holiday stuff

I'm not sure when you guys get out for winter break but I still have two weeks. We normally start a little earlier and come back right after New Year's but with the way the calendar worked out this year it's different. I kinda like it. I like not rushing back at the beginning of January.

Anywho. With two weeks to go I have some things I'd still like to do with the kiddos.

click to enlarge and then right-click to save


Unfortunately when I went to get more of the clear ornaments Michael's this weekend they were out. :( I have a plan B in my head and I'll let you know how that works out)
Oh, and have I mentioned I'm 1 follower away from 200!?!

1 Replies:

A Tale of 2 First Grades said...

I am your latest follower, number 200. I never realized how important it was to click that button until I started a blog. Come on over and check us out, we are shooting for 10 at this point. Do you remember that goal for your blog?

~Alison

Post a Comment