Sunday, March 1, 2015

Currently March


I haven't done one of these in ages! Not because I am tired of them but because I've been so stinkin' busy I always forget. :( I used to be on top of it.

Listening--> Criminal Minds--Netflix recommended it and there are like 8 seasons for me to binge watch! (currently season 3)

Loving-->2hr delay call--I'm VERY thankful to have this phone call the night before and not at 5:30am when I struggle to go back to sleep. We got a bunch of snow last night so I'm hoping for a safe trip....just 2hrs later.

Thinking-->I'm hungry!! (I have a candy-baresque protein bar calling my name...I hear it now telling me to type quicker!)

Wanting-->What I'd really love is to sit down with a jar of almost butter (or any nut butter really) and a spoon. This has proven unhelpful to my weight loss endeavors though....a healthy fat is still a fat and needs to be in moderation....or whatever

Needing-->Haha, willpower to not eat the aforementioned almond butter (it was ON SALE & I had a coupon...I **had** to buy it)

Spring Break Plans-->Sigh....I know I do not want to be home and bored. I am looking at plane tickets to Florida. I hate not having a plan.

Speaking of snow....have you checked out my Snow Day inspired freebies?
click here

click here

4 Replies:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great freebie! We've had plenty of snow days lately so this will come in handy! Happy March!

Jen
An Adventure in Literacy

Elizabeth said...

Yay for a 2 hour delay! Enjoy it :)

Marcia said...

I am jealous! I would love a 2 hour delay. Our super doesn't like to call off school, or delay. We have hardly missed any time this year. Hope your plans for break work out.

Kim said...

Criminal Minds is a great show...one of my favorites! Every time I watch it makes me want to join the BAU!

Post a Comment