Sunday, August 30, 2020

Seesaw Daily Calendar

 So with the crazy world of eLearning, Virtual Teaching, Hybrid Classrooms, and Social Distancing we've all had to change the way we teach. It's been frustrating, it's been time consuming, and it's been a time of learning for us all. 

I absolutely love Seesaw and I am an ambassador. I've been using it for a few years now and each year (or every few months now) they've pushed out phenomenal updates! 

My school has purchased Seesaw for Schools and our K-2 teachers are using it in class and remotely. 

Since I can no longer gather with my kiddos on the carpet and do instruction, read alouds, or calendar I've had to become creative.

The first thing I've made are Daily Calendar activities for each month. 



Click the image to see it on TpT

0 Replies:

Post a Comment