Saturday, May 26, 2012

Awards Day

I promise to start enjoying my three day weekend....right after I post, lol. I have three more school days for the year. I'm going to try to keep Tuesday as fun *and regimented* as I can. On Wednesday we have field day and a volunteers luncheon. Throughout the year we have so many volunteers (moms, dads, friends of staff, grandparents, and even retired teachers) that our school provides a luncheon for them to come and see our gratitude. I'll post more on that later. Thursday is our last day. In the morning each grade level has a small, short, sweet awards ceremony. It's nothing big but we try to make sure everyone walks away with something. The school provides some awards but I try to add a few extra. I have used Word templates in the past and they were okay. I decided to try my hand at making some and I like how they turned out so I decided to share. Just click here to download.


For those of you that have a few days left like myself I wish you luck. For those of you already finished enjoy your break and get a fruity drink ready for me because I'll be there soon.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment