Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Rainy Wednesday

My title might sound like I'm complaining but I'm not. I'm in Indiana and we were in serious need of some R.A.I.N.!!! I was at the grocery when it started and by the time I made it home to unload the trunk it was pouring. It was actually exhilarating to have all of those cold wet droplets land on me.

So to combat the rainy day the pups are napping away on the couch and I'm working on a math journal packet. I started math journals last year but I wasn't as consistent as I would have liked to have been. The hope is that if I create the journal and I make it follow many of the practices of my math series that I'll be organized and consistent with it.

Here is a preview. I'm only a few pages into it but I think it's turning out great!

Here is napping Vanilla. He must've known I was talking about him.

Tazz woke up when I took Van's picture.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment