Friday, August 24, 2012

Freebie Friday

I <3 freebies. I created this little game this week when I noticed several of my firsties were having a difficult time with one more and one less. This is an individual math game and can be used during instruction or math centers. Each student needs one die. They'll roll the die and record the number in the middle column. In the left column they'll write the number that is one less and in the right column they'll write the number that is one more. I also put a number line on the page to help those visual counters. Enjoy, I'm off to download some loot, haha.






Want more freebies?? Check out the blog hop

3 Replies:

Kelly said...

Thank you for the freebie! :)

Amy Johnston said...

Thank you!! Love it...so simple and such great practice!!

Amy
http://whathappensinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

Owl Things First said...

Thank you! What a great game!
Jenny

Owl Things First

Post a Comment