Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Technology Tuesday

I must admit I sometimes consider myself a technology glutton. The other night I went to turn off my lamp beside my bed and I saw my smartphone..no biggie. Many people have cell phones and many of those people are smartphone users. Next to my smartphone was my slightly older smart phone...I had it out just streaming Pandora...and I had my iPad and on top of my iPad was my Nook. I just looked at the collection and kinda shook my head. Now, don't get me wrong...this won't disuade me from upgrading my phone come October. (iPhone here I come!)
Shortcuts people, shortcuts.  Teachers type a lot of letters/flyers/emails/newsletters/etc. Here are a few keyboard shortcuts I use regularly (for a PC) And when you're doing these shortcuts don't actually hit the 'plus' sign it just means the two keys at the same time.


There are more but these are the ones I use quite often. When I found the screen capture it blew my socks off. It was really an ah-ha moment for me.

Here are some other tech things I've blogged about.

Wanna join?

0 Replies:

Post a Comment