Monday, August 13, 2012

Yay today!

Yes, today was a long day. I started my day at our district's high school for an entire-staff meeting. It was actually pretty short. From there I went to my school where we had our normal back-to-school meeting. The rest of the day I was making copies, plans, chit-chatting, and all that jazz.

We had our Open House this evening. I have some very interesting kiddos...and some that are going to keep me on my toes! Every kid came tonight! Amazing and exciting.

After Open House I was straightening up and getting ready for tomorrow and I decided to check my email one more time. (I'm an email junkie I think) I got an email from Donors Choose telling me that my first project has been funded. I am stoked.

Pretty soon my class will be the proud owners of two of these bad boys.




I can't wait!!!

I'm working on a Monday Made It but it's not done so I'll play by the rules and wait until it is.

Tomorrow is my first day back, wish me luck. 


3 Replies:

O FISH ally a First Grader (Corinna) said...

Congratulations on getting your project funded and best of luck tomorrow!

Corinna

Angie said...

Congrats on getting your project funded! I wrote a grant for my district last year for these and got it! I'm getting 11 of those!!! (It was a huge grant and I actually got around 80 informational books with it!!!!) 1 came in so far. Now I'm waiting on the 2 5 packs. We'll have to have some posts of all the ideas of how to use it! :)

Congrats again!!
Angie
Rulin' The Roost

Miss Cosby said...

Thank you so much. I'm stoked about the recorders and would love to hear & share ideas on using them. Think it's okay to hide it in a bookshelf and listen to those zany first grade conversations??? haha, j/k

My first day was great!

Post a Comment