Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September Currently


Listening--> My cable provider had On Demand channels. MTV is one of them and they have Vintage MTV as an option. Now, I don't watch a lot of MTV but I love the challenges! This one is The Ruins from like 2009.

Loving-->I got some errands ran, chores done, and put in some family time. I also got to catch up on some sleep. This was a great stay-cation.

Thinking-->On that note...I have to set my alarm tonight, ick! (I wish my alarm had pleasant wake up tones...)

Wanting-->To be fair there isn't a lot wrong with my phone...except that I've had it about 2 years. I'm currently rock the HTC EVO 4g. Not a bad phone...but I'm wanting an iPhone.

Needing-->I've spent some valuable hours today blogging and pinning. I'm okay with putting stuff in the washer..and even the dryer...but taking it out of the dryer is no fun to me. Oh, and I stayed late Friday to get some stuff ready...so my copies are made and I organized a bit...but didn't technically write any plans down...oops.

3 Favorite things--> 
1. My ipad is aweome. That. Is. All.
2. My Sonicare toothbrush...love it. I got it a few years ago as a gift but I was too cheap to keep buying the toothbrush heads for it. Target had their brand on clearance...I jumped on it!
3. Wow, it really sounds like I like sleep, huh. I do...The transition back to school was rough so I'm thankful for a few extra hours this weekend.

I promise the next one won't be all about sleep.

Head over and linky up!


5 Replies:

Unknown said...

Found you through the CURRENTLY blog hop! Wow, I am feeling Vintage right now! hehehehee... BTW, I don't like sleep, I big puffy heart sleep! :)
Leah
Learning 4 Keeps

A Teacher Without a Class said...

I love your favorite things! I found you through the Currently blog hop--and I became your newest follower! I would love to have you drop by my blog. www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

Teach With Laughter said...

I recently upgraded and love my IPhone! I totally agree about the 3 day weekends!!
Teach With Laughter

Rachel Lamb said...

Ha! I was excited to see mtv vintage with the hopes unplugged concerts might be on, but 2005!? what!? I have an upgrade soon as well but have a 4S so I guess I'll hold out for the 5!
Rachel

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to know that leaving clothes in the dryer is a standard practice for teachers! I usually leave them in there, fluff them up, pull two things out to wear that day, the repeat the the next day. Folding? Who has time to fold?

Post a Comment