Sunday, February 3, 2013

I finished this just in time!


I feel like I have been working on Set 4 of my math journals forever! I decided to bundle all 4 sets and put them on TpT.

*But wait! There's More!*

I bundled them but am setting the price at what you'd pay if you only were to purchase 3. It's a buy 3 get 1 free kinda deal!

Set 4 is all about shapes and patterns.

This is just a preview of the kind of prompts you'll get. 



Click here check out set 4





Click here to check out the bundle!

And yes, they're included in the sale!!!




A little something else. Each morning I do my make up and often times I kinda just leave it out so I can finish getting ready for work. (Bad habit...I know) Well, I decided if I was going to leave it out I should pretty it up. I bought these glass jars at Walmart today and I sorted my makeup into them. I'm kinda jazzed about how neat it looks. Besides finishing my math journals it has to be the most productive thing I've done on this snow day. :)


0 Replies:

Post a Comment