Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Social Media

I did it. I did it....I gave in...I'm on Instagram.

I actually had an account a year or so ago linked to my personal FB/Twitter but I never got into it. Now  with all the blog hype and hashtag fun I had to give it a go.

Leave your twitter, instagram, fb links below if you'd like me to follow you.

Here's my info:
**I forgot to add Pinterest so I linked it below in the hashtag**

#SocialMedia #Twitter #FB #Instagram #TeachingIn2013 #Pinterest

One of my Instagram photos today!
Also, I wanted to thank those of you that commented on my last post about my circus centers! Christy was the lucky winner (and I had a FB winner, too). 


I posted the other day on Teaching Blog Roundup. Did you see the freebie?


Practice a variety of sounds!
  • ee and ea
  • final y
  • ai and ay
  • short a and i
  • long a silent e and long i silent e
  • oa and ow
  • oi and oy
  • ou and ow
  • er, ir, ur
  • or and ore
  • I'll try to update the packet as I add more 


click here to get your freebie!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment