Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Silent Digraph Freebie

Hello all! I hope you've had a great holiday break. It's been quite a long time since I've posted but I've still been reading, IGing, and pinning away on Pinterest.

I have such a respect for those bloggers that continually bring us updates, products, life stories, ideas, and support. It takes a lot of your precious personal time.

Here is a freebie for you. We studied silent digraphs. I have an ancient (okay not ancient but definitely outdated by todays powerpoint standards and my capabilities....but if it's not broke ya know) powerpoint that uses a clipart finger to cover up the letter that is silent in a digraph. This is a followup worksheet that's kind of fun. The kids get a kick out of the giant finger on the screen and cutting out the fingers on the worksheet.
{click here}
Feel free to pin! I have some more freebies I've been working on and I'll be back to post them while I"m on break. Hopefully, haha.

2 Replies:

endy smith said...

It is always good to have some freebie and use it. Digraphs is the topic that must be studued.

endy smith said...

Freebie is nice thing. I really like your blog and I appreciate it. Come in here custom writing essays have agood time.

Post a Comment