Thursday, August 16, 2012

What'd you get?

I did some shopping this weekend. The variety was awesome, there were no lines, and service was great. And I even shopping in my jammies. Don't worry, I wasn't in public, I was on TpT.

This is a great linky to share some great finds. I think that by reading all the other posts I may have filled up my wishlist again.




Here are my finds! (click on any of the pictures to see their blog entry explaining what they are)
I cannot wait to do newspaper pots and grow plants in the spring!!

I'm not a huge fan of winter...but I am of cocoa. How cute will this look when there are flurries outside?!

Any number bond practice pages that I don't have to create are good in my book.

Another goodie I won't be able to use until next semester...but stoked for math centers I can tier.

This is probably the gem of my shopping cart.(it saves me a construction paper mess!)
 So excited to start using this.
Did you do some shopping this weekend? Head on over to Blog Hoppin' and link up!

5 Replies:

Erica Bohrer said...

Thanks for linking up! I am glad you like my packet!

Cupcake said...

Yay, thank you for the shout-out!! I hope you love the cocoa pack!!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Miss Cosby said...

I love them both. The only downside is I have to wait to use them!

Angie said...

Aww thanks for the shout out too! I think you may be the very FIRST person to blog about anything of mine!!!!!!!! {at least in all of these link ups!} Hope your kids enjoy them like I think mine will! I'm excited to use them too!

Angie
Rulin' The Roost

Miss Cosby said...

@Angie Happy to do it. I love this product.

Post a Comment