Monday, July 20, 2015

Some of my must haves

I'm almost down to my last free Monday. Let's all take a moment of silence to really consider what this means. **sniffle**

No more late night Sundays in bed reading or watching Netflix
No more sleeping until my body wakes
No more laying in bed and checking every social media app and email half a dozen times before actually getting out of bed
No more leisurely mornings spent in my jammies
No more home cooked breakfasts (because who has time for that on a work day?!)
No more morning workouts when it's way less crowded
No more spur of the moment trips to the movies

Yes I'm excited to meet the kiddos. Yes there are times that I get a bit bored. Yes I miss seeing my coworkers regularly.

Well since I am gearing up back to school I've decided to join the Monday Must Haves.



When going back to school I have touch up my bulletin boards or create new ones. Last year I went with a Lego theme (I may reuse this one, it was too stinkin' cute!)
original post here
Well to get those bulletin boards up and running I love a good palm tacker. I ordered one a few years ago and I haven't looked back. I don't use it often but it's so handy when I'm putting up bulletin boards by myself.

Here is the one I have:

Organizational drawers/baskets/etc



Another must-have for me would be dice. I LOVE dice.
Regular dice, colorful dice, dice with number words, dice with letters, dice with large numbers. I just love dice in general. They're great for activities and the kiddos get a kick out of using them. My letter dice are foam so I don't even have to fret over the noise of 24 firsties rolling dice.



Those are just a few things that I love having. There are a ton more. These just make the beginning of the year a bit easier for me.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment